Community > Forum > General Forum Information > Announcements > New Forum Group for Holiday Rambler

CampfireClicks Online Forum

New Forum Group for Holiday Rambler
Last Post 14 Dec 2009 09:03 PM by terry. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Site Host
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Steven T Webster

--
12 Apr 2007 02:55 PM
    We just launched a new forum group for owners of Classic Holiday Rambler motorhomes.  Welcome HR members!
    Steven Webster
    1986 Airstream Classic 345
    Host, CampfireClicks.com
    HeatherW

--
    20 Sep 2009 11:01 AM
    We have a 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor (Class A) and need to replace the heater core. We can't find a manual. Does anyone know how to get to it? It isn't from the inside of the RV. Thanks!!

Heather
    new-to-rving

--
    21 Sep 2009 08:01 AM
    yes your heater core is inside the h-vac module assembly, it is mounted to the fire wall under the hood area, you may have to also recover and remove the a/c evaporator core, and remove the whole assembly, to replace the core.
    PatrioticStabilist

--
    13 Nov 2009 08:15 PM
    Ihave a 1991 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL class C 27 foot motorhome we are renovating. I bought it about a month ago for a good price and was going to clean and fix up some. Here is the rest of the story. Started out with new flooring, found a couple of leaks I did not know was there. One by the bed, other behind living room chair. I put the flooring in 3/4's of the way. Hubby comes home, he works overseas and decides to help. He was going to replace the bumper, we got another from a salvage yard, then he fixed 4 places in the back on the fiberglass. Then decided to replace the ladder, then repaint the bottom blue paint.

I went ahead and bought Eternabond tape and retaped around the vents, it was cracking and getting old. Removed all the old tape on the front and back seam. Reset 2 windows, but don't think they needed it. We believe the leaks were from the awning bracket being loose at the top and also the hose going into the water tank was loose. It hasn't rained good to know yet.

Then I had new mattresses made and ordered new carpet for the cab.

After we finish what we are doing, hubby is going to go over all the mechanicals to see if they are ok. It seems to run good and so far everything works. Hope we get this done soon, I want to go RVing!

We also have all the manuals for it.

Glad to see something for old ones here.
    Eva Moore

--
    10 Dec 2009 01:46 AM
    We recently purchased a 1978 Holiday Rambler. It's in fabulous shape, but we have no owner's manual. Can someone help us with hot to light the pilot lights for the furnace?
    Thanks,
    Eva
    blaster

--
    13 Dec 2009 10:17 AM
    Had this problem with a 1990 I bought last year.
    Go online to Monaco Coach and they will send you one for about $60. Nothin cheap in RV land
    blaster

--
    13 Dec 2009 10:39 AM
    My 1990 Holiday Rambler Imperial 31 is on a chevy chassis. I have done a lot of work to this unit to make everything operate at least somewhat as designed. I replaced the wiper arms and wiper motor but still have a couple problems I hope someone can help with. Problem #1 is the control for the cruise control, wipers and headlight dimmer is one unit which slides on the turn signal arm. I need to find one because the cruise never did work and the wipers wont quit working. I am also having a problem with the right wiper arm going to far and then not moving back.
    I bought this unit in Oct 2008 and in Jan took it to Texas from Il. My wife said I was crazy but I had gone through the major mech and trusted the unit and it didn't let me down. I recently picked up a 1996 Coachman 5th wheel and a 1993 Dodge diesel in a package deal and love the truck but the quality of the camper don't match Holiday Rambler.
    terry

--
    14 Dec 2009 09:03 PM
    i should stay close to you-i have 1977 holiday rambler- my heater is a dyna-trail model-nt-30m-nt-30me-nt-24m or nt-24md. i have manuel for it and several other appliances. if yours is same, id make copy to send to you. im newby too, so us old ramblers need to stick together, ha!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.